Program Educational Objectives (PEO'S)
- Graduates will be equipped with profound knowledge of pharmaceutical sciences with leadership qualities
and able to discharge professional duties to meet the needs of pharmaceutical industry and clinical services
to the community.
- Graduates should be able to acquire skills in dosage forms development and have regular interaction with
the industries in the area of research and development and offer training and consultancy.
- To inspire the students to pursue higher education and to appear for competitive exams and other value
added programmes for their holistic development.
- Graduates will be effective communicators, with other healthcare professionals for dispensing medicines
with professional ethics and social responsibilities.
- Graduates will be able to become a lifelong learner to absorb newer technologies and plays pivotal role in